Kicking Horse II | Fine Art Print
This is an archival fine art print reproduction (giclee) made to order from my studio in Edmonton, Alberta on unstretched matte canvas. Each print is stamped with my monogram on the back.
Your order is printed on-demand specifically for you in my studio, so please allow 3-6 business days for your order to ship or be ready for pickup. If you need your print before then, please contact us before ordering.
- Prints ship for a flat rate of $15 in Alberta and $18 for the rest of Canada and US.
- Shipping is on us on all print orders over $175 (before tax).
- Prints ship for a flat rate of $35.
- 5x7 and 8x10 prints are shipped in a sturdy mailer.
- All other sizes are rolled and shipped in a tube.
- Depending on the size, there may be some slight cropping of the image seen in the listing to ensure that prints will fit standard frame sizes.
- The sizes listed are the largest sizes I can print for each piece.
- Prints are sold unstretched and unframed. The photo in the listing is for illustrative purposes only.
- Prints can be displayed with or without glass.
- If you plan on having it stretched onto a wooden frame, be sure to select the option with the additional 2" border. Otherwise, some of the image will be lost in the stretching process.
- Selecting the 2" border adds an additional 2 inches to the perimeter of the print. For example, a 12x16 inch print with a border becomes a 16x20 inch print. The image remains 12x16 within the added border.
- 24x36 and 24x24 inch prints do not have the option of having a border added. Because of this, we do not recommend stretching this size of print. Instead, frame it in a conventional frame.
My fine art prints are printed on unstretched matte canvas to last a lifetime. Canvas prints are elegantly textured and feature a matte, non-reflective surface. This is the best material for art reproductions available.
Canvas can be treated like any other print! You can frame it with or without glass just like a paper print, but canvas also gives you the option to have it stretched at a framer to display it like an original painting.