Welcome! I'm excited that you're interested in featuring my work in your shop. First, please review these Terms & Conditions and if everything is agreeable, you can fill out a Wholesale Partner Application to start the process.
By applying for a wholesale account, using your wholesale account or otherwise placing any wholesale order on the website, you consent to the following terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your membership to a wholesale account or subscription to any service exclusively available to wholesale account holders shall be subject to appropriate verification and approval by Amy Dixon Art.
To set up a wholesale account, visit our Wholesale Partner Application and fill out the form to register for a wholesale user account. Once reviewed, we will let you know (usually within one week) if your application has been approved.
By applying for a wholesale account on the website, you attest to:
- Owning a valid business entity and being fully authorized (hold all the necessary permissions) to operate your store.
- Owning a retail (brick and mortar) storefront.
- Having all the power, legal capacity, and authorization to enter this agreement with Amy Dixon Art. If you consent to these Wholesale Terms and Conditions on behalf of your business entity, you agree to be personally liable for any kinds of misrepresentation, infringements, violations, acts and omissions or indemnities granted to any party without proper authorization from your business organization.
- Information you submit on the website is accurate, complete, and updated to your knowledge. If we believe or become aware at any point that you have submitted any misleading, false, or fabricated information to create a wholesale account on the website, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your account in our sole discretion and without any obligations whatsoever.
- Taking all necessary precautions to protect your login credentials and maintaining a secure run-time environment of your device. You will be fully liable for all activities that may take place through your account.
Under no circumstances are you to collaborate with other business entities for the purpose of distributing or reselling any Amy Dixon Art products.
Wholesale accounts are available to brick-and-mortar retail shops only.
Businesses may sell Amy Dixon Art products on their online storefronts, but may not sell Amy Dixon Art products on any other online retailers (e.g. Amazon, Etsy, etc.).
Only canvas prints and select gift items (e.g., calendars, notebooks, when available) are available for wholesale. Original paintings and framed prints are excluded.
Amy Dixon Art reserves the right to restrict the sale of any product line to specific regions in its sole discretion and exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
All photos on our website capture the colour and detail as accurately as possible, but there may be some slight colour variation between the photo and the actual print. We are not liable or responsible for the difference in colours between screens and the final product.
Depending on the size, there may be some slight cropping of the image seen in the listing to ensure that prints will fit standard frame sizes.
How to Place an Order:
Once your wholesale account is approved, you can login with your credentials and start placing wholesale orders by clicking the login icon at the top of any page or by navigating directly to the Login Page.
Production and shipping time is 1-2 weeks. During pre-holiday seasons this time may be extended to 2-3 weeks.
- Wholesale buyers will receive a discount of 50% off the current retail price on all borderless 8x10 canvas prints.
- Wholesale buyers will receive a discount of 50% off the current retail price on select gift items.
Wholesale items must be kept up to date with current amydixon.ca pricing. To keep the Amy Dixon Art brand integrity and value wholesale buyers may not offer discounts greater than 10% off the retail price.
Pricing updates will be emailed to all active buyers. Failure to comply will result in termination of the wholesale agreement.
Minimum Opening Order
The minimum opening order is $500. Minimum reorder is $300. A minimum quantity order of 4 per item is also required. Accounts that have not placed a purchase within a 12 month period will require a minimum reorder of $500. Any changes in these minimums will be sent via email to all buyer accounts.
Orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Payments can be made via Paypal.
Cancellation must be done within 24 hours of placing the order. Canceled orders that surpass the 24 hour period will be subject to a 50% of total value cancellation fee.
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final.
If an order arrives damaged, it must be reported within 7 days of receiving the order. Damage claims must be submitted in writing. If failed to report within the 7 day period, the order will be considered a final sale.
Order must be paid in full prior to shipping. Retailers are responsible for shipping costs.
- Canada/US—Prints ship at a per cent rate of 5%
- International—Shipping costs will be determined after submission and we will send you an invoice.
Items will ship from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Canvas prints will be shipped in a sturdy corrugated box and will be individually packaged in branded recyclable cellophane bags with a backing board.
All rights and copyrights are retained by Amy Dixon Art. Purchasing wholesale items does not transfer copyright. You may not reproduce any Amy Dixon Art products in part or whole at any time for any purpose.
If you would like to use our product photography for marketing purposes, you must be an approved Amy Dixon Art Wholesale Partner. Once approved, please email email@example.com for access to product images. Approval, in writing, must be given for any Amy Dixon Art images to be used on a website, marketing material, and/or printed publication. All images used for marketing purposes must include product and company name.
If images are being used on social media, posts must tag Amy Dixon Art and provide credit.
Terms of sale
Upon approval of the wholesale application, resale of Amy Dixon Art prints are only permitted to be sold in the retail location(s) listed in the original application. Additional locations/sites must be approved in writing. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy Dixon Art has the right to terminate any wholesale account.
All terms, pricing, and materials associated with Amy Dixon Art wholesale program are meant to be kept confidential between the seller and the buyer. Sharing this information with the public or outside of your company's team is not permitted.