Cropping, Framing & Borders - Prints
- Depending on the size, there may be some slight cropping of the image seen in the listing to ensure that prints will fit standard frame sizes.
- The sizes listed are the largest sizes I can print for each piece.
- Prints are sold unstretched and unframed. The photo in the listing is for illustrative purposes only.
- Prints can be displayed with or without glass.
- If you plan on having it stretched onto a wooden frame, be sure to select the option with the additional 2" border. Otherwise, some of the image will be lost in the stretching process.
- Selecting the 2" border adds an additional 2 inches to the perimeter of the print. For example, a 12x16 inch print with a border becomes a 16x20 inch print. The image remains 12x16 within the added border.
- 24x36 and 24x24 inch prints do not have the option of having a border added. Because of this, we do not recommend stretching this size of print. Instead, frame it in a conventional frame.